Tuesday, October 2, 2012

hello october:)

October is not just a month. It is a wonderful month I always wait every year
-me-


hello October!! :) I really miss you and I do..
yeah.. I always wait the miracle happen on Octoberand I don't know why. 
it's okay babes n dudes~
I will face many tough 'moments' this month

My final exam start on 1st October until 15/16th October.
My clinical start or 21st October at HUSM, Kubang Kerian, Kelantan
I'll not have my semester break for this sem as I'll go for clinical

If a doctor can treat patient well, why not me? If a policeman can catch a robber, why not me?
If a lawyer can win in the court, why not me?
Have a faith, face the faith:)

Wanna buy a ballerina shoe for una :)

BALLERINA 11

Last but not least, these are my wishlists for this month :
- The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
- New purse (if I can have a red colour, I'll love it!)
- A great day on my birthday.. 
but but, I'm in Kelantan on my birthday:/

What will I do this month :
- A birthday surprise for umi
- Go to the Zoo Negara
- Movie Marathon
- Finish up my notes before start the clinical


Smile is the BEST therapy. ALHAMDULILLAH:)

2 comments:

D-SIM said...

kecek klate deh pah ni

Hanis MY said...

Kalau akak kat kelantan boleh meet up! Brp lama training situ? All d best putput dear!