Thursday, June 23, 2011

belajar daripada kesilapan

Recently, I'm getting moody and very sensitive. Me no no why=.="
So many things in my head right now. the moody mood come since Monday but I try my best to become a happy person. Perhaps it's about study. Tomorrow is Thursday. yeaaahh! Im waiting for this! Tomorrow, I'll go to Parliament with all the SMF and other students. I'm not sure the exact no. of students will go to Parliament tomorrow. yeaaah. well.. i'm waiting this chance since i'm in form 1. Alhamdulillah, finally Allah give me this chance to go to Parliament. 

Bell class or easy to say, English class, my lecturer, Dr. Aini, asked us to fill up the blank with the right answer. I looked the paper that Dr. Aini gave to fill up the blank. eerrr.. It was a song. Here Without You by 3 Doors Down! My fav song! I was so exciteeeed and I can fill up the blank with the right answers! After that, Dr. Aini opened the song and asked us to check our answers. I got all CORRECT. When, checked the answers, Syu and me sang the song. we're very excited to sing HERE WITHOUT YOU. Our lecturer then asked us to sing the song.  overall, Bell class is full of enjoyment!!!!! hehehe:)

let's sing HERE WITHOUT YOU:)

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

c/o
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me

The miles just keep rollin' 
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go

c/o

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love

c/o




Im getting admire to this song:)

p/s: sorry for all the grammar mistakes. I really want to improve my english:) so, pleasssse help me! please correct mine:)

Smile is the BEST therapy. ALHAMDULILLAH:)