Monday, June 7, 2010

MSC Malaysia ICT Camp

4-6 June 2010 @ COIT, UNITEN
know more about career in ict:)
nice to know all of you;)
kak farah n me                                  webmaster group
                   the girls                                       with ms salwa
how to make cartoons????                       lab comp... full of fun!

                             us....                            we need them everytime..kalau x..
                                                            kne demeriit!

me r 2!                              my room! scry kot!

my partner for Poster Design Competition, Kak Farah n with MC for closing ceremony

where is my name?? bila aku dh boring..ni r jdinya!

form6 from VI                               lorong ruby?

they are from Maahad in form6=D


Smile is the BEST therapy. ALHAMDULILLAH:)

No comments: